- What Parents Won’t Ask For… But really, really want!
- Do-It-Yourself with Your Grandchildren: Project ideas and tips to make it a rewarding experience
- Make the Most of Your Time with Grandchildren
- Keeping Grandparents Connected: It’s a Parent’s Job
- Parenting Magazine
- Associated Press
- Parents Magazine
- USA Weekend and more
About Little Things Mean A Lot (for grandparents)
Little Things Mean A Lot opens with The Grandparent Credo to remind you how important you are in a grandchild’s life and to guide you as you fill your grandchildren’s memory banks and form forever bonds. It’s the perfect gift to honor the arrival of a new grandbaby or for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, or just to thank grandparents for adding so much to family life.
From the Book:
- Ask your grandchild to teach you a dance step or exercise.
- Involve your grandchild in your volunteer work.
- Create stories in which your grandchild is the star.
- Sing at the top of your lungs together.