- Greatest gifts are sometimes those not given
Dayton Daily News
- I’m a Fantastic Mom! Learn to say these words
- A Literary Guild Book Club Selection
- Excerpt in Family Circle and Good Housekeeping
- Featured in Woman’s World, Parents, Better Homes & Gardens, Working Mother and Parenting Magazines and more
- An AOL.com featured book
About Little Things Long Remembered (for parents)
Little Things Long Remembered is a parent’s source for 500 easy, no-mess suggestions that prove simple gestures develop into treasured memories of growing up and of you. This classic makes an ideal new baby or house gift.
From the Book:
- Create a “designer” kiss unique to each child.
- Once a week during dinner take a moment to express gratitude that you are a family.
- Turn on music and dance in the kitchen before or after dinner
- Use that lumpy “bowl” made in art class to hold pins or paper clips